The Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Augusta Magazine, has selected the 2012 Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals To Watch.
The nomination process began in March. Nominations were reviewed by a committee of business leaders in Augusta.
The following have been named:
• Robert F. Bennett, 33, economic developer, Augusta Economic Development Authority;
• Jenna Blackwell Matson, 28, associate attorney, Shepherd, Plunkett, Hamilton and Boudreaux LLC;
• Brian S. Coursey, 33, attorney, Hull Barrett PC
• Elizabeth Finch, 31, audit senior manager, Elliott Davis LLC;
• Summer Finley Bell, 28, senior accountant, Serotta, Maddocks, Evans & Co. CPAs;
• Jason Herrera, 25, entrepreneur, Herrera Systems LLC;
• Liz Hill, 29, morning news anchor, NBC 26 News;
• JaMia Jennings, 35, architect/project manager, United States Army;
• Lynthia Ross Owens, 34, district director for congressman John Barrow, U.S. House of Representatives;
• John Paul Stout, 26, sustainable development manager, city of Augusta.
Each recipient is featured in the June/July issue of Augusta Magazine and will receive a nomination to the 2012 Georgia Trend’s 40 Under 40 Competition.
They will also be honored at the Chamber’s Member Economic Luncheon on June 14.
The Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch was started in 2009 by the Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce to highlight 10 young professionals, ages 25-35, in the Augusta region.