10 signs it's tournament time
1. The corner of Berckmans and Washington roads smells like cigar smoke and desperation.
2. The price of a gallon of milk increases by 10 percent. The cost of a gallon of vodka increases by 200 percent.
3. Standing on the sidewalk with one finger in the air isn't insulting.
4. You suddenly develop a craving for pimento cheese.
5. Tourists find it perfectly acceptable to poke safety pins through their most expensive shirts.
6. People don't argue when asked to leave the cell phone at home.
7. Those gigantic houses in National Hills are actually inhabited.
8. A green jacket is not considered an iffy fashion proposition.
9. Restaurants relax the "No golf spikes in the dining room" rule.
10. You find yourself humming that Dave Loggins Augusta song.