Once you've answered the sixteen trivia questions, see how well you did.
1. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
2. The Jefferson Starship
3. A Rocky Mountain Christmas starring John Denver
4. Fred Astaire
5. Hermey, although he is sometimes credited as Herbie
6. Jimmy Durante
7. The Year Without A Santa Claus
8. The Little Drummer Boy
9. The Riverbottom Gang
10. Matt Groening
11. Mount Crumpit
12. Baby It's Cold Outside
13. A mouse. Obviously, he was stirring.
14. Babes in Toyland
15. David Bowie; The song was The Little Drummer Boy.
16. Jim Backus, who played millionaire Thurston Howell III on the island and Santa Claus in Virginia.
HOW DO YOU RATE?
0-3 right: You have a heart two times too small.
4-8 right: Bah! Humbug!
9-13 right: Your face should be on a Christmas card.
14 or more right: You watch way too much television.