The Georgia Department of Transportation has announced lane closures that could affect traffic in the upcoming week. All closures and maintenance projects are subject to changes caused by the weather:
• East and westbound inside lanes of Bobby Jones Expressway between mile markers 5-6 will be closed Monday and Tuesday from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. while crews remove a barrier wall. The area will also be closed from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday for concrete pouring.
• North- and southbound outside lanes of Gordon Highway from Barton Chapel to North Leg roads will be closed from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday for grading.
• A single lane of Deans Bridge Road from Glenn Hills Road to Kipling Drive will be closed from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
• A single lane of Wrightsboro Road from Flowing Wells to Luke roads will be closed from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Wednesday for paving.
• Road maintenance is planned from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Lane closures or flagmen might be used in the area. Affected areas are Interstate 20 westbound from mile marker 201 to 200, Mike Padgett Highway from mile marker 12.9 to 13.1, Bobby Jones Expressway from mile marker 7 to 15, and Peach Orchard Road from mile marker 7.5 to 7.6.