Beer truck flips on I-20 near Atlanta

Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014 9:39 AM
Last updated 7:54 PM

ATLANTA -- If you like your beer cold – really cold – and don’t mind drinking it out of a dented can, then the I-20/I-285 interchange in DeKalb County was the place for you overnight.

That’s where a truck loaded with Bud Light overturned, dumping cases and cases of beer all over the place, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

Channel 2 Action News said the truck flipped before 2 a.m. on the ramp from I-285 southbound to I-20 eastbound.

The ramp was shut down as heavy equipment was brought in to clear the beer from the roadside. The ramp had reopened in time for Thursday’s morning commute.

Dixieman
Dixieman 01/23/14 - 10:52 am
Yahoo!

Par-tay at the road junction!!
I'm going to take some girls in bikinis over there and pretend we are shooting a commercial!

GiantsAllDay
GiantsAllDay 01/23/14 - 11:09 am
Dixieman, you crack me up!!

Dixieman, you crack me up!! If it was marijuana, people would be in jail-----go figure....

corgimom
corgimom 01/23/14 - 11:16 am
He had beer goggles on.

He had beer goggles on.

GiantsAllDay
GiantsAllDay 01/23/14 - 11:30 am
Corgimom, what did you say

Corgimom, what did you say about the murder/suicide that got deleted?

dashiel
dashiel 01/23/14 - 11:49 am
Patience

Think I'll wait for the Heineken truck.

David Parker
David Parker 01/23/14 - 01:20 pm
Somewhere far away, Spuds

Somewhere far away, Spuds Mackenzie just turned over in his grave.

Arraignment coming Tuesday in Irish Travelers case
A total of 22 people - 20 identified as Travelers and two from Augusta - face racketeering charges under the federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.