CBS will choose between Georgia-Auburn, Florida-South Carolina

Monday, Nov. 4, 2013 2:17 PM
Last updated 6:47 PM

Kickoff times for the Nov. 16 games involving Georgia and South Carolina will be announced Sunday, according to the Southeastern Conference.

CBS will choose between Georgia at Auburn and Florida at South Carolina for its 3:30 p.m. national game of the week.

The game not selected will be televised on either ESPN at 7:45 p.m. or ESPN2 at 7 p.m.

Just My Opinion
Just My Opinion 11/04/13 - 03:42 pm
Gee, either way CBS will be

Gee, either way CBS will be showing a bloodbath of a game. Gotta feeling Auburn is going to whoop Georgia's tail for 2 reasons. First off, Georgia is still playing with a decimated, banged-up, and weak team...everybody knows that. Secondly, Auburn is going to want REVENGE for the beating Georgia gave them last year.
But......you just never know, do ya?? That's why they still play the game.

David Parker
David Parker 11/04/13 - 03:57 pm
gotta find a way to hold'm

gotta find a way to hold'm off. UGA has the gas and the horsepower to do it. We are a mess with body parts laying around our benches. Will require stupid beast mode if we're to win out.

billcass
billcass 11/04/13 - 06:12 pm
SEC

Is really down this year. Just no way to hide it. Alabama and then pretty much no one else. TAMU and Mizzou have prove to be impostors, and LSU is not very good. Auburn hasn't played anyone.

Riverman1
Riverman1 11/04/13 - 06:29 pm
Billcass, I'm curious what

Billcass, I'm curious what other conference you would compare to the SEC and its record? The SEC beats up on its own is the problem.

bdouglas
bdouglas 11/04/13 - 10:50 pm
@billcass

Imposters?! TAMU has lost TWO games...one of which was to the #1 team in the nation, and Mizzou has lost a single game. What exactly is your logic based on? I'm not a fan of either team, but that's a ridiculous statement.

justthefacts
justthefacts 11/04/13 - 11:39 pm
@ River

bill won't answer that question. Nor will any SEC hater. Just regular old envy. He mentioned the ACC a week ago. I wonder how he would match those teams up against each other from top to bottom.

justthefacts
justthefacts 11/04/13 - 11:47 pm
BTW

Bet they go UGA.

etlinks
20826
etlinks 11/05/13 - 08:35 am
Prime time is good but

I would like to see USC get the 3:30 time. I hate waiting all day for the game to start.

Riverman1
Riverman1 11/05/13 - 09:52 am
There have been two losses

Edited. I forgot Miami-Florida. There have been two losses by SEC teams to nonconference opponents. That was UGA and Florida. Show me another conference with that record.

bdouglas
bdouglas 11/05/13 - 09:33 am
I'm a Carolina fan, but the

I'm a Carolina fan, but the UGA-Auburn contest will be the better game I would imagine. I don't mind the later games because I can get stuff done while it's still daylight! Once the game is on, all bets are off for getting anything else done! heh

Just My Opinion
Just My Opinion 11/05/13 - 12:35 pm
Personally, I'd rather the

Personally, I'd rather the Georgia game be a night game! I just LOVE night games! Course, if Georgia plays at 3:30, I can cut my yard work down so I can catch the game on TV. Sadly, I'm staying home for this one!