Georgia-Tennessee kickoff set for 3:30

Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013 11:34 AM
Last updated 9:37 PM

For the second consecutive week, ninth-ranked Georgia will appear on CBS as the network will televise this Saturday’s game at Tennessee. Kickoff in Knoxville will be at 3:30 p.m.

The Bulldogs are 3-1 overall and 2-0 in the Southeastern Conference. The Volunteers are 3-2 overall and 0-1 in the SEC.

Just My Opinion
Just My Opinion 09/29/13 - 04:56 pm
We'll be there! Each seat is

We'll be there! Each seat is about as wide as this comment box that I'm typing in, so I elected to get 4 seats for the 2 of us to sit in!! Otherwise I'd have to alternate cheeks to sit on!
I'm hoping that Georgia won't have a let-down type game up in Knoxville. Having played the final of the 3 top-ten teams we were scheduled, winning 2 of the more important games (no disrespect to Clemson, but we HAVE to be more concerned with the SEC games right now), and coming off a hugely emotional and physical game against LSU, I could easily see our boys slacking! Hopefully we'll keep our heads on straight...the Vols are never a pushover!

GO DAWGS!!!

wildman
wildman 09/29/13 - 06:17 pm
Go Dawgs

We will be Knoxville next weekend. Loud and proud. Go Dawgs!!!!

scoopdedoop64
scoopdedoop64 09/29/13 - 10:13 pm
So Right

You are so right about the size of those seats. I am not a large person at all and those seats are so narrow and uncomfortable.

justthefacts
22010
justthefacts 09/30/13 - 06:41 am
Paleeze

JMO, cry me a river! I'm jealous. It is a great atmosphere. Beautiful stadium. Have fun and Go Dawgs. There will be no let down.

Red Headed Step Child
Red Headed Step Child 09/30/13 - 08:54 am
Here's to hoping I don't hear

Here's to hoping I don't hear "Rocky Top" more than once....

GOOOOOOOOOO Dawgs!