SC woman finds old boyfriend in her attic

Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2012 8:34 AM
Last updated 6:46 PM

ROCK HILL, S.C. — A Rock Hill woman says she found an old boyfriend living in the attic of her home after being released from jail recently.

The woman who asked not to be identified said she heard strange noises when she and her five children returned home Saturday. She says the noises increased early Sunday morning and she asked a nephew to check the attic.

He found a man sleeping in a heating unit.

The woman says she had broken off a relationship with the man years ago, though he had done some work on her home about a year ago.

The nephew says the man was able to look through air vents into the woman’s bedroom.

She says the man climbed out of the attic and walked away before police arrived.

David Parker
David Parker 09/11/12 - 08:55 am
Try "heating" unit. 1st

Try "heating" unit.

1st

MarinerMan
MarinerMan 09/11/12 - 08:58 am
Some people say that you

Some people say that you can't make this stuff up, and this story proves it. BTW: what is a "hearing unit" ??

Jake
Jake 09/11/12 - 08:58 am
Tony Orlando & Dawn

"Knock three times on the ceiling if you want me,
Twice on the pipes if the answer is no"

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 09/11/12 - 09:42 am
That Is What

I call undying Love.

urright
urright 09/11/12 - 10:10 am
Hmm...

I keep my exes in the basement...

soapy_725
soapy_725 09/11/12 - 10:17 am
Major creative use

of wasted space. Wonder if this a standard operating procedure in government subsidized housing? LOL

Tullie
Tullie 09/11/12 - 10:28 am
Old Boyfriend

Was he old or an ex?

And I don't blame her, with a story like that, I would not want to be identified either :)

Riverman1
Riverman1 09/11/12 - 11:26 am
5 kids and a guy in the

5 kids and a guy in the attic. The average American household.

Angie H
Angie H 09/11/12 - 01:38 pm
Every breath you

Every breath you take.....every move you make....every bond you break, every step you take.........................

stillamazed
stillamazed 09/11/12 - 03:07 pm
Hummmmm

Can we say weird stalker type? That is down right scary to me.

Jake
Jake 09/11/12 - 04:28 pm
Attics

All I found in my attic when I moved in 1994 was a bird nest, stamp collection, wrapping paper, hippie poster and a roach (the kind that would go with a hippie poster).

KSL
KSL 09/11/12 - 07:37 pm
Sleeping in a heating unit? I

Sleeping in a heating unit? I am having trouble getting my brain wrapped around that.

Tullie
Tullie 09/12/12 - 05:24 am
KSL

Me too, I wondered about that as well. Unless he felt protected? Who knows. Sounds uncomfortable to me.

Ruckus
Ruckus 09/12/12 - 08:25 am
Attic

Some people have a hard time comming out of the closet and not the attic. haha

Vogtle workers see both reactor projects

Some veterans of the nuclear industry were at the site south of Augusta to see the complex network of rebar and concrete rising out of the ground in the 1970s and ’80s. Now, they are back.