Ga. woman beaten with dead dog

SANDY SPRINGS, Ga. — Police outside Atlanta say a woman was beaten with a dog’s body in what they call one of the worst cases of animal cruelty they’ve ever seen.

Sandy Springs police say 27-year-old Emmanuel Alfredo Tadeo faces animal cruelty and aggravated assault charges following a fight between him and his wife.

Capt. Steve Rose tells WSB-TV that Tadeo is accused of stomping on the couple’s Pomeranian dog. Rose said Tadeo told police that he also snapped the dog’s neck.

Rose said that at one point, Tadeo used the dog’s body to strike his wife.

Police say the dog died. Prosecutors this week upgraded Tadeo’s charges to felonies in connection with the May 19 incident.

specialist
specialist 07/19/12 - 06:47 am
Upon conviction, a good judge

Upon conviction, a good judge should mandate the same sentence to him that he rendered to the Pom. Of course that portion of the scenerio that included his wife would be excluded. This person should not be included in the species of "mankind".

David Parker
David Parker 07/19/12 - 07:02 am
Leave it to the human race to

Leave it to the human race to create something that inhumane

seenitB4
seenitB4 07/19/12 - 07:11 am
Break his leg & don't give

Break his leg & don't give medical treatment.

What a jerk to do this to the woman & the dog.

Jane18
Jane18 07/19/12 - 07:11 am
Human Race?

I'm sorry David, someone like this guy should not be considered of the human race. He is like some wild animal, and deserves the absolute longest and hardest sentence that anyone should get for an act such as this. With that last name, I hope police have checked on his legal status being in America. He was a real big man wasn't he?? A Pomeranian is a little dog, poor little thing. Hopefully, his wife will get away from ole' Tadeo!

TParty
TParty 07/19/12 - 07:29 am
Well, this ruined my day.

Well, this ruined my day. It's not even 9am yet.

Little Lamb
Little Lamb 07/19/12 - 07:29 am
Upgrade

The way the story is written, it looks like the police were charging him with a misdemeanor for beating his wife, but they upgraded it to a felony because he killed the dog.

Jeepster2001
Jeepster2001 07/19/12 - 07:36 am
An Alternative

I like the sentence "specialist" explained. Good that he was caught by the cops before a couple of people I know, could've gotten a hold of him. Since they love Poms, they would've strung him up, and gutted him like a deer -- probably alive, at least for awhile anyway.

corgimom
corgimom 07/19/12 - 08:43 am
I hope that woman gets away

I hope that woman gets away from him now, because if she doesn't, she will be dead too.

redapples
redapples 07/19/12 - 08:49 am
Disgusting, but I'm sorry to

Disgusting, but I'm sorry to say I'm no longer surprised when I read this type of story. What has happened to people? The moral compass is not broken, it is non-existent for some!

Riverman1
Riverman1 07/19/12 - 08:51 am
Throw him to the wolves

Throw him to the wolves. Hungry ones.

pommom38
pommom38 07/19/12 - 08:56 am
Horrified

This is horrific and unimaginable to me!
I cringe everytime a dog is abused, and I can't begin to imagine what this poor woman was feeling! It takes a sick person to attack a totally defenseless animal, then you attack your wife. I hope the stiffest of penalties are coming your way!!
If the wife doesn't leave after this? There are no words....

tanbaby
tanbaby 07/19/12 - 10:28 am
pommom, there are plenty of

pommom, there are plenty of words, you just can't use them on here !!!!

lifelongresident
lifelongresident 07/19/12 - 11:32 am
illegal alien......

illegal alien......

stillamazed
stillamazed 07/19/12 - 11:45 am
Sicko......

Just another example of the sick individuals who live amoung us.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 07/19/12 - 06:41 pm
Sad

because in a very short period of time, that same sick individual will be living amoung us again.

GaStang22
GaStang22 07/19/12 - 08:05 pm
Sick!!

This guy is a waste of flesh the world could do without!!

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/19/12 - 08:35 pm
damn

damn

quicksteelergirl
quicksteelergirl 07/20/12 - 01:37 pm
I set up an acct just to comment

This is the most disturbing story I have heard in years. I have little dogs and I cannot imagine someone that would not only kill them in anger, but then HIT me with one of them!!! What a sorry excuse for a man...if you can call him that. I hope he spends some time in prison thinking seriously about the bad choices he has made...but he probably won't. He will get a lawyer and plea down to some minor crime that he gets probation for...That will make him all better.