Woman's death under investigation

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:36 PM
Last updated 9:42 PM

A woman's death is under investigation after her ex-husband found her body inside their home in Blythe Wednesday afternoon, Richmond County Deputy Coroner Mark Bowen said.

The woman was found dead around 4 p.m. at a house near the intersections of Blythe and Hopson Mill roads, Bowen said.

An autopsy today will determine cause and manner of death, Bowen said.

Farmboy
Farmboy 03/16/11 - 07:47 pm
This is terrible.

This is terrible.

AutumnLeaves
AutumnLeaves 03/16/11 - 09:24 pm
Is it just my feeling, or

Is it just my feeling, or does "body that has been dumped" sound disrespectful to the person who has died and his/her survivors and friends? That is rather a cold thing to write. I would hate to find out that was written about one of my friends or family, no matter what transpired. Could you show a little more kindness? This is not a tabloid newspaper. Or at least it wasn't.

AutumnLeaves
AutumnLeaves 03/16/11 - 09:54 pm
I am praying for everyone

I am praying for everyone that loves her. My condolences to them.

rmwhitley
rmwhitley 03/17/11 - 05:41 am
God Bless Her Soul.

God Bless Her Soul.

Crime Reports and Rewards TV
Crime Reports and Rewards TV 03/17/11 - 10:36 am
Prayers to all involved hope

Prayers to all involved hope it works out that she died of natural causes so the family and friends don’t have to be put through any more grief.

AutumnLeaves
AutumnLeaves 03/17/11 - 11:12 am
Well said, Crime Reports and

Well said, Crime Reports and Rewards TV: You were able to verbalize what I was feeling, too and couldn't find the words for.

AutumnLeaves
AutumnLeaves 03/17/11 - 08:11 pm
When all relatives have been

When all relatives have been notified, will the public learn her identity in an update here?

Buckys Friend
Buckys Friend 03/21/11 - 09:38 am
are we ever going to get an

are we ever going to get an update on this story?

AutumnLeaves
AutumnLeaves 03/22/11 - 08:13 pm
Was wondering that myself

Was wondering that myself Buckys Friend.

AutumnLeaves
AutumnLeaves 03/27/11 - 12:15 am
Will there be an update on

Will there be an update on this story?

AutumnLeaves
AutumnLeaves 03/27/11 - 12:19 am

Thank you for amending the wording of the original story.

Buckys Friend
Buckys Friend 03/29/11 - 08:43 am
My goodness, AutumnLeaves and

My goodness, AutumnLeaves and I would appreciate an update. What happened to the lady?

Augusta EEO coordinator fired; HR director quits

The Augusta Commission voted Monday to fire Equal Employment Oppor­tu­nity Coordinator Jacqueline Humphrey and accept the resignation of Human Resources Director Tanika Bryant, adding to ...