Victim's brother attacks defendant in Ga. courtroom

COLUMBUS, Ga. -- Moments before the murder trial of Zyderrious Platt was scheduled to begin in Superior Court this morning, a man jumped over the rail and attempted to attack Platt.

The Columbus Ledger Enquirer reports the man, who identified himself as the brother of the woman Platt is accused of killing, grabbed a wooden chair and threw it at Platt.

The attacker was tackled by at least three Muscogee County Sheriff's deputies. The chair missed Platt.

"I'll kill him; I'll kill him," the man yelled as he was being subdued by deputies.

bojangles
bojangles 01/25/11 - 10:33 am
Samuel L. Jackson, "YES HE

Samuel L. Jackson, "YES HE DESERVES TO DIE AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN ____!!!!"

Crime Reports and Rewards TV
Crime Reports and Rewards TV 01/25/11 - 11:00 am
Now they’ll punish the

Now they’ll punish the taxpayers by raising all our taxes to coddle and protect murderers. If the murderers are the sons of mayors like the one who adducted Josh Bargeron from Augusta then raped him, and did only God knows what else to him, then stabbed him to death, and were so brazen about it KNOWING they would get away with it that they just chucked him into his mommy the Mayors back yard that they’ll murder again. Where did the murder investigation land? On Investigator Roundtrees abandoned apartment floor, that’s where.

fd1962
fd1962 01/25/11 - 11:24 am
Crime Reports and Rewards,

Crime Reports and Rewards, What the ____? are you talking about? Can you be a bit more specific?

Fiat_Lux
Fiat_Lux 01/25/11 - 11:32 am
And would you use a little

And would you use a little punctuation and shorter sentences, please? What you wrote is of genuine interest but takes a fair amount of deciphering.

Any, yeah. Add some info so that this can draw some effective interest.

rmwhitley
rmwhitley 01/25/11 - 11:59 am
I believe the families of the

I believe the families of the victim(s) deserves 5 minutes with the roach who caused this grievous, heinous catastrophe.

fd1962
fd1962 01/25/11 - 01:27 pm
rmwhitley, I saw your

rmwhitley, I saw your portrait in the National Art Gallery: Pilgrim leering out, a sword under one arm and a Bible under the other.

Chillen
Chillen 01/25/11 - 02:20 pm
I can't say as though I blame

I can't say as though I blame him. If some scum bucket murdered my family member I might do the same darn thing.

fd1962. I guess you'd want to give the person who murdered your sister a pat on the back and bouquet of roses? Typical liberal. And don't mock the pilgrims. 3 of them were my family members!

fd1962
fd1962 01/25/11 - 02:59 pm
Only three? I would have bet

Only three? I would have bet you were immaculately conceived?

storiesihaveread
storiesihaveread 01/25/11 - 06:04 pm
I would have done the same

I would have done the same thing if that happened to one of my family members or I would do something to get arrested and take my revenge out that way!

scorehouse
scorehouse 01/25/11 - 06:50 pm
what is this josh bargeron

what is this josh bargeron story? anyone know any details?