NORTH AUGUSTA -- Crews will be painting several bridges in North Augusta over the next two weeks which could cause traffic delays for drivers.
There will be flagmen at the bridge sites to control traffic and the majority of the work will happen during the daytime, a press release said.
The roads affected include:
· Atomic Road under the new I-520 bridge.
· Old Aiken Road under the new I-520 bridge.
· Old Bradleyville Road bridge over I-520.
· Powerhouse Road bridge over I-520.
· Clearwater Road under the new I-520 bridge.
· Ascauga Lake Road bridge over I-520.
The work is part of the ongoing Palmetto Parkway road project.