There will be several road closures this week due to ongoing road projects throughout Richmond County. Drivers should expect detours or slowed traffic in the areas of:
- East and westbound Bobby Jones Expressway between Scott Nixon Memorial Drive and Wheeler Road for a lane closure. This will be from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday until Saturday.
- There will be a lane closure on both sides of I-20 between Davis Road and Wheeler Road from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday to Saturday.
- A lane will be closed on both sides of Wheeler Road between Augusta West Parkway and Agerton Lane. This will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Saturday.
- Marks Church Road west at Jamaica Road will be closed Monday until Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Traffic will be detoured Walton Way and Wheeler Road.
- Walton Way will remain closed between 13th Street and New Bailie Street for four months as part of the ongoing St. Sebastian Way extension project. Detours are in place.