The Augusta Chronicle prints notices of events in several sections of the newspaper as well as our online events calendar. Two of the most popular publications for event listings are:
- Applause! A weekly guide to arts and entertainment. Appears every Thursday.
- Neighbors sections highlighting local news and events. They include Richmond County Neighbors (Thursdays), North Augusta Today (Wednesdays) and The Columbia County News-Times (Wednesdays and Sundays).
Notices of events should be submitted online or in writing (via e-mail, snail mail or FAX) three to four weeks prior to event for maximum publicity. Two weeks before event is also acceptable. Announcements should include:
- Name of event, and a brief description
- Date and time of event
- Location (name of facility or venue, and street address)
- Ticket prices
- A phone number and contact name for more information. Please indicate if this name and number may be published.
SEND ANNOUNCEMENTS TO:
The Augusta Chronicle Newsroom
P.O. Box 1928
Augusta, GA 30903-1928
Attention: Applause calendar, Neighbors calendar, etc.
Phone: 706-724-0851 or toll free 866-249-8223
Fax: (706) 722-7403
To have your event included in The Columbia County News-Times (Wednesdays and Sundays), send to:
Columbia County News Times Events Calendar
4272 Washington Road Ste 3B
Evans, GA 30809
Phone: (706) 868-1222
Fax: (706) 823-6062