Search crimes of larceny committed between June 2010 and June 2011 for five area districts that house the bulk of Richmond County's food, shopping and entertainment.
Note: Larceny, a term used for computer statistical purposes, refers to the Georgia crime code for theft, including entering an auto and theft by taking, according to Investigator Keith McGarity of the Richmond County Sheriff's Office.
The areas include:
- The 2700 block to 3200 block of Peach Orchard Road Augusta Mall
- 3450 Wrightsboro Road Downtown Augusta including blocks between 7th and 13th streets from Riverwalk to Ellis Street
- The blocks bordering James Brown Arena and Bell Auditorium
- Agerton Lane and Robert C. Daniel Jr. Parkway (which includes the Augusta Exchange shopping center)
- The 2700 block to 3200 block of Washington Road.
Source: Richmond County Sheriff's Office