The Kick, Punt and Throw Down Cancer benefit for Augusta Relay for Life will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at Westside High School. For information, call Zoble Morris at (706) 860-1971.
The Greenbrier High School baseball program will hold its annual Wolfpack Baseball Golf Classic on Monday at Jones Creek Golf Club. The tournament will be a shotgun start at noon. Proceeds will benefit the baseball program. Cost to enter a team of four players is $300. Hole sponsorships are available. For information, call Clint Hardy at (706) 339-3661 or Mike Hill at (706) 951-3071.
l A 10-and-under travel baseball team is looking for players. For information, e-mail Baseball10U@aol.com.
- The Georgia Elite 13-and-under travel baseball team is seeking players. To be eligible for this team a player must not turn 14 prior to May 1. For information, call Brian Watts at (706) 910-9349.
- A 9-and-under travel baseball team is looking for players. Players cannot turn 10 before May 1. For information, call (706) 541-9726 or (706) 513-1494.
- The 13-and-under Georgia Force are looking for players for the fall and spring seasons. Call Steve Anderson at (706) 202-5652 or e-mail email@example.com for information.
- The Columbia County Bullets 13-and-under travel baseball team is looking for players for the upcoming season. Players cannot turn 14 before May 1. For information, call Brad Thompson at (706) 533-1061.
- The Georgia Lightning 11-and-under travel baseball team is looking for experienced travel baseball players for the upcoming season. Eligible players cannot turn 12 before May 1. For information, call Billy Kelley at (706) 825-9898.
The 14-and-under and 15-and-under AAU Showtime basketball teams are looking for players to fill out their rosters. For information, call Thomas Scott at (706) 496-8544 or (757) 303-4397, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.