TUESDAY: Columbia County Chamber of Commerce Pre-Legislative Breakfast; 7:30 a.m.; Savannah Rapids Pavilion; free for members, $20 for nonmembers, (706)
THURSDAY: Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours; 5:30 p.m.; Fat Man’s Mill Cafe, 1450 Greene St., Augusta; free for members, $25 for nonmembers, (706)
NOV. 19: Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce Women In Business luncheon, guest is director of the Georgia Film, Music and Digital Entertainment Office; 6 p,m.; Legend’s Club, 2701 Washington Road, Augusta; $55 for members, $65 for nonmembers; (706)
NOV. 21: Greater Aiken Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours; 5 p.m.; UniHealth Post Acute Care of Aiken, 830 Laurens St. NW, Aiken; free for members; (803) 649-1200
DEC. 6: Greater Aiken Chamber of Commerce First Friday Means Business; 7:30 a.m.; Newberry Hall, 117 Newberry St.; $15; (803) 649-1200
DEC. 9: Greater Aiken Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours; 5 p.m.; Woodside Plantation Country Club, 1000 Woodside Plantation Drive, Aiken; free for members; (803) 649-1200
• Free counseling for small-business owners and entrepreneurs; SCORE, a nonprofit volunteer organization, helps with developing business and marketing plans, record keeping, or general business problems; (706) 793-9998 in Augusta, (803) 279-2323 in North Augusta and (803)
641-1111 in Aiken.
• Business Network International chapter meetings are held weekly across the area. To learn more, visit bni-scga.com for local chapter listings or contact Amy D. Kilpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or (706) 364-9872.
• Real estate career seminars; 7 p.m. Tuesdays, 4434 Columbia Road, Suite 204, Martinez, (706) 364-4234
• Free small-business consulting; Small Business Development Center, Enterprise Mill, 1450 Greene St., Suite 3500, Augusta; helps with developing or updating business plans and financial projections, identifying sources of capital, establishing record-keeping, accessing market data, creating marketing strategies, strategic planning and suppliers; by appointment; (706) 721-4545
• Eliminate Your Mortgage and Consumer Debt workshop; 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, Hawthorn Suites, 4049 Jimmie Dyess Parkway; free; RSVP, (706)
• President’s Club; reinforcement of sales training systems; 8:30 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, 699 Broad St., Suite 1001, Augusta; (706) 432-0040