- Dr. Linda Boyd has been named associate dean for regional campus coordination at the Medical College of Georgia's School of Medicine. The family physician and curriculum development expert will be responsible for development and operation at the School of Medicine's Southwest Georgia Clinical Campus at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital in Albany and the new Southeast clinical campus at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System in Savannah. She was previously employed by the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
- Therese Rosier has been named assistant vice president for plant operations at Augusta State University. Ms. Rosier was previously the physical plant director. An employee since 1995, she will be responsible for managing groundskeeping, building maintenance and renovations and providing services for approximately 1 million square feet of campus facilities.
- Amy Claus has joined Cultural Care Au Pair Augusta-Aiken area staff as a local child care coordinator. She will be responsible for providing service and support to the host families and their au pairs throughout the program year.
- David L. Berry has joined MCG Health Inc. as the administrative director of the radiology department. He was employed as the director of radiology at St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Ga. Mr. Berry has more than 30 years of health care industry experience, is licensed by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and is a member of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists.
- Derek Oglesby has joined Anderson Horticultural Group as a manager. He was previously employed by Regal Chemical Co. His new responsibilities include supervising the chemical division of the landscape design, installation and maintenance company. The Grovetown resident is a certified golf course superintendent and has 17 years landscape management experience.
- Cherry, Bekaert & Holland LLP announced the following additions to its Augusta practice: Candice Cormican, audit administrative assistant; Kristen Faunce, audit staff accountant; Danny Hopkins, audit senior accountant; Morgan Rutherford, audit staff accountant; Abby Tyler, audit staff accountant. The firm also promoted Heather Morin to manager of the tax department.
- Mary Ellen Cheatham has joined Georgia Public Broadcast Radio's WACG-FM (90.7) as the bureau chief. She was previously employed by Alabama Public Television in Montgomery, where she served as a producer for a nightly newsmagazine show.
SUBMIT AN ITEM
Send in news and photos for new hires and promotions using our online forms at www.augustachronicle.com/business/onthemove. Items received by noon Monday will be published the following Sunday.