The Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Augusta Magazine, has named 10 of Augusta's most outstanding young professionals.
The young professionals selected as the "Top 10 in 10" entered into a competitive nomination process in March. The program highlights professionals ages 25 to 35 in the area.
Each recipient is featured in the June/July issue of Augusta Magazine and will be honored at the chamber's Member Economic Luncheon on June 17.
Nominations were reviewed by a panel of business leaders in Augusta. The following have been named the Augusta region's Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch:
- Caroline Ashe, Realtor at Blanchard & Calhoun Real Estate
- Kristina Baggott, director of marketing at Comcast
- Rebecca Best, director of marketing, SME & Co. CPAs
- Helen Trotter Caldwell, Deposit Development Office at Georgia Bank & Trust
- Al Dallas, client relations manager at RBW Logistics
- Davis Dunaway, partner at Hull Barrett PC
- Dr. Audra Ford, staff family physician at Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center
- Melissa Furman, assistant dean of outcomes at Augusta State University's Hull College of Business
- Lynnsey Gardner, morning anchorwoman for WRDW-TV
- Rebekah Henry, executive director of Gertrude Herbert Institute of Art