Michael Ferguson


Letter: Rich eating up our assets

 

At this point and time in our nation, there is a major shift in wealth from the lower 98 percent to the remaining 2 percent of our... Read more

Letter: Money talks louder than ever in D.C.

In 2006 it became obvious to the American voters that our Republican Congress and president were severely mismanaging the economy to a point where... Read more